Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Progress...

          Today my group and I were really trying to contemplate what we have to do next. We came up with our consensus on what we want to get across to the class and we generally brainstormed how we want to do it. The general idea that we are going to give an overview of what we are going to be talking about, then, we want to split the class up into 5 groups and we will each explain a continent and its significant events. Then, we will come together, reflect on what the class saw, do another activity and then conclude with our reasoning. I feel that what my group wants to do is going to be very broken, and that it wont all connect to our main point. Maybe i am just a pessimist, but right now i feel we need a stronger plan of attack, and a more creative way to present.

          I think I know what I am going to do tonight.

1 comment: